Monday 11 February 2013

Meet Billie-Jean Beveridge

Hi Everyone

Today we get to know another new DT member and that is the super Billie-Jean Beveridge.




Here is a little about Billie-Jean.

My name is Billie-Jean Beveridge and I am from sunny Queensland, Australia. I am a proud SAHM to two little girls, Dakotah and Amber. I began scrapping 9 years ago after the birth of my eldest and haven't looked back since. I scrap as often as I can and I like to experiment with different styles and techniques, ultimately so long as I get to make a mess and create I am happy. My favourite things to use when I scrap, right now, would be my distressing tool, my Paints/Glimmermists/Inks, Texture Paste and lastly my 3D tape, everything else is a bonus. You can find me over at my blog "Have My Cake and Eat it Too! here ----> http://billiebeveridge.blogspot.com.au/

Let's have a look at some of Billie-Jean's eye candy and we look forward to much, much more.





Why not pop over and check-out some more of Billie-Jean's work.


I really hope that you are enjoying the welcoming of the new DT and that you are starting to put some faces to the names.

Have a scrappy day, and we'll be back soon with more DT info.

5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...