Tuesday 26 February 2013

Meet Lyudmila Kodyma

Hi Everyone

I have another lovely lady to introduce to you today and that is Lyudmila Kodyma.


Let me welcome the readers of “ScrapAfrica” blog! I am very pleased to be among the designers – this inspires me and eventually raises the level of my responsibility :)
 My name is Lyudmila. I am staying with my family – my husband and two wonderful sons – in Ufa, Russia. I’ve entered the scrap booking world quite obviously after becoming a mother :) Actually, my family is the highest inspiration for my work.
Mostly I love making cards and albums, as they are mostly functional and fully realize the main purpose of this hobby. As for the style and techniques, here I am “multi-skilled” – I like trying everything depending on my mood, materials and current sympathy :)
My blog http://kuzjaluda.blogspot.com/


Here is some of Lyudmila's beautiful work.







You are welcome to visit her blog and see many more inspirational and beautiful projects.

We are so pleased to have Lyudmila on the team and we look forward to seeing many more of her projects.


We'll be back soon, with the last 2 new DT members.


4 comments:

  1. She is my girlfriend! Ludmila is a beautiful girl, great friend, glorious master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасные открытки ! Поздравляю с ДК !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...