Wednesday 6 February 2013

Meet our new DT Member - Elena Smoktunova

Hi Everyone

As you know we have some new DT Members and I am sure you would like to get to know them a little better and see some of their work.

Today I introduce you to Elena Smoktunova.

фотка (3).png

 Hi, I'm 29 years old. I am a wife and mother of three wonderful children .I have been scrapping for 3 years, and I hope that my favorite hobby will become a major profession! 
I live in Mytischi, Moscow Region, Russia.

Elena's blog Beauty in Everything has some wonderful eye candy. I am sure that she would love for you to visit. Here are some of her gorgeous projects.








Elena is a very talented and creative lady and we are very pleased to have her on our team.
We really look forward to all the wonderful projects that she will share with us here.


I will be back with some more DT info tomorrow.
Have a super evening!

6 comments:

  1. Hallo Elena and welcome in our family!!! Love the projects shown here and will visit your blog for more eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww! These are all gorgeous!! Welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are amazing!! Love the artistic feel of your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...