Wednesday 27 February 2013

Say "hello" to Mary Potapovich

Hi Everyone

We are onto the last two new DT members, and today we say hello to Mary Potapovich.




Here is a little about Mary.


My name is Maria and I'm a scrapaholic! Of course, the most works I do are made by the requests of customers (note pads, shadow boxes, cards...), but sometimes I want to make something for the soul. Most of my notebooks  go to customers with their individual fairy tale, written exclusively for them. Of course, there are some notebooks without stories in my blog, and there are some stories that do not have notebooks ...
Recently, I like and often make shadow-boxes, maybe because of the high demand for them. But sometimes I do them simply "for the mood."


Let's have a look at some of Mary's inspiration.







Aren't these projects just lovely??!! I am so excited that Mary is on the team and I look forward to seeing more of her wonderful inspiration.

Head on over to Mary's blog to view the many, wonderful projects.

Have a super evening!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome!! Your creations are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Здорово!!! такие необычные, интересные работы!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!
    Маша, крутые работы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Необычные , неоднозначные работы !!
    Интересные приемы самовыражения . Очень очень нравятся ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Спасибо & thank you))))
    Так приятно читать/слышать хорошие слова в адрес моих работ!
    I'm so glad to hear/read such approving words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thаt ωas οdd. I just wгote an eхtremеly lοng comment but аfter
    I clicκeԁ ѕubmit my comment dіdn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm nοt ωriting all that оѵer
    agaіn. Regardlеѕѕ, just wantеd tο
    say eхcеllent blog!

    Here iѕ my pаge; microsoft windows 7 home premium

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...