Wednesday 13 February 2013

Welcome Roulien Stahnke

Hi Everyone

I am welcoming another DT member to our team and that is Roulien Stahnke.



Here's what Roulien had to say about herself.

My name is Roulien Stahnke . . . I'm a 40-something wife to my high school sweetheart, mother to 2 amazing children and . . . GASP! . . . grandmother to the most adorable little boy!   My family lives in sunny  South Africa and I've been scrapping since 2009 and simply loves this amazing hobby.  I'm a 12x12 paper-and-glue girl and also love doing altered objects and home decor!  I would describe my style as classic with a vintage twist!  My favorite paper manufacturers are Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, Teresa Collins and Simple Stories and my favorite techniques are stitching, distressing and inking, and I love working with sketches!  Besides scrapping, I also love to read, travel and baking yummy goodies!  Somethings on my bucket list include doing a photography course, making a quilt and learning to crochet!  


Please visit Roulien's blog to say hi and see some wonderful eye candy.
http://my-scrappy-story.blogspot.com




But just to get your creative appetite a little taste, check these super projects.







We are so pleased to have Roulien on the team and we look forward to seeing many more of Roulien's projects, in the near future!


There is just tomorrow left to submit your projects for our Sketch challenge no. 14 here.
We would so love for you to play along!

Be back soon!
x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!! I am loving your lo's!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads Roulien!! Love looking at your layouts, always so awe inspiring.. keep up the great work girlie!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...