Monday 1 December 2014

Sketch Challenge no.40

Hello Everyone

Whew...and so the 01st of December arrives, in all it's glory!! ;-)

To celebrate, we have a super sketchy, sketch!! ;-)

Here it is. You can create a page, card or altered project.




Guest Designer Badge



We have a super Guest Designer for this challenge, she is the super, talented




Hello everyone, I am so thrilled and honored to be Guest Designer at ScrapAfrica.  Thank you so much Denise for this invitation.  My name is ‘Fena’ and I live in New Jersey, USA.  I hold a Bachelor in Engineering (in computers) and into software development and testing.  I always had that creative bent towards arts and crafts since childhood and when I saw this magical world of scrapbooking I found my creative outlet.  I love creating rich textures and love to incorporate masks, paints, mists, beautiful flowers and embellishments. I love everything from textured paper, old book pages, stamps, flowers to small glass beads in the layouts.  I still have to discover more. The sketch for the challenge was really exciting.  Hope I inspired you in some way. Thank you all for visiting. 



Fena created this stunning page.



I so love Fena's take on the sketch, along with the amazing background, textures and great styling!

Such a beautiful and fabulous page, with such great colouring!
Thanks so much Fena for your beautiful work! ;-)

I am sure Fena would love you to pop over to her blog, and see more of her wonderful eye candy!

We also have 2 previous TOP 3 winners as our Guest Designers and that is firstly Buffy Esser-Burnside.

Buffy created this wonderful and beautiful page.


Isn't this just purrrrrrfectly super!!!!!
I love these sweet photo's and the grungy styling on the background!! ;-)

Thanks so much Buffy for your gorgeous page! ;-)

Secondly is Renee Johnson. Renee created this super, cool page!


I love this boy page, with the cog, stars and that super title! Such a fabulous page!

Thanks so much Renee for creating it for us! ;-)

Now onto the inspiration from the Design Team
















Thanks to the Design Team! You ladies rocked this sketch! ;-)
So let's see what you can do with the sketch....

Show us your entries by 14 Dec.

As always we have some goodies up for grabs. 2 random winners, will win these goodies.

Thanks so much to Molossi for sponsoring this giveaway.




Molossi is 100% Australian owned and operated, with over Nine years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts.
Molossi is situated in the Hawkesbury region of New South Wales, and our warehouse is located in Wilberforce and open by appointment only.
With the vision, Molossi is committed to sourcing and supplying all your papercraft needs, whilst delivering our own unique products. Our priority is to deliver a prompt and efficient service to our cliental base, to maintain this promise we are listening to what you as the customers are asking and we are always open to suggestion and comments to ensure we uphold this value.

Wholesale Website: www.molossiwholesale.com.au
Retail Website: www.molossi.com.au



Secondly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.





“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.



Thanks to Molossi and PPBN Designs for their super prizes.

A reminder to please upload your projects by 14 Dec.


8 comments:

  1. What inspirational projects !!!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so much inspiration here
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and inspiring sketch this month! I love Fena's work...her layout here is just beautiful! Such gorgeous pieces by the design team too...so much beauty to look at here....big hugs to you Denise...fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved, loved & loved this sketch!! My fave of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...